Table Italiano Wine Dinner: Explore Alto-Adige/Trentino
Time & Location
About the Event
An interactive, exclusive experience, Table Italiano at Che Figata sees our chefs become storytellers, our patrons become world-travelers and our Chef’s Counter transform into an explorative feast for the senses.
On June 16th, join us as we visit the Alto-Adige/Trentino landscape. Bordering Switzerland and Austria, the region is known for medieval castles; Renaissance palaces with frescoed facades. When it comes to food, the area's Italian and Germanic heritage sits side by side on menus – rich stews come with polenta, dumplings and filled pasta are interchangeable in hearty broths, and pasta often comes in the form of spätzle – a fresh egg pasta with medieval German origins. Its plains also are home to a spectrum of unusual fruits, vegetables, herbs, wild flowers and more that are woven into its dishes.
Place your reservation now, with a $20 deposit. The full event price is $120 + tax & gratuity, with the balance collected on site.
Each course will be paired with a regional wine
- Gerkensuppe Salud Cucumber Soup - Chive blossoms, chamomile yogurt
- Strangolapretti Saggio burro marrone - Spinach & ricotta hand made-dumplings with sage brown butter
- Trota Saltimbocca Steelhead Trout - Smoked speck, corn, fava beans, tomato beurre blanc
- Rindsgoulasch mit Käsespätzle Beef Goulasch - with alpine Cheese spaetzle
- Südtiroler Apfelkuchen Oma’s Apple Cake - with whipped cream
- Alto-Adige/Trentino Deposit$20$20Sold Out